Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Upcycling Bottle caps




All the bottle caps I have used so far has been unused new ones. One of my co-workers heard I was making stuff with bottlecaps and she bought me a bagful of beer bottle caps. I kept them in a box for awhile and then just found them while cleaning the closet. So I decided to try and make little christmas ornaments. I glued them together and painted and put varnish and sealed a photo of the kids. I think the next one I do I will have more dangly things to spruce it up. But it was so fun doing this I think friends and family you are all getting these ornaments this year!!!! maybe I should call them Tree-Caps or something. Hmmmm maybe I can draw on them as well.....ok my mind is going a mile a minute!!!...Let me put up some pictures first!! what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment