Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cool New Photographer: Agape Photography

Recently I discovered that one of my my co-workers, Nalee Thao,  who's another school psychologist, has a hobby and hidden talent for taking fantastic photo's.  She has been doing this for friends and family and said that she would do a photo shoot with my 2 kiddos!!!  I was thrilled as I hadn't done any "professional pictures of the kids since my second child, Jehan, (almost 4) was born.  The photo's came out fantastic.  I love them...and  I decided to make a bottle cap bracelet of them.  The scrabble tile pendant I posted the other day are also has pictures of them that she took.  She is great with the kids and takes some great shots.  She has a facebook page where you can go inquire about a session.  Her website Agape Photography will be up soon.  Will keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful children and beautiful photos! Love your work:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 2 kids are growing up so fast! They are beautiful, as are the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kids and wonderful pictures! Great work to Agape Photography!

    Cheers,
    Fen

    ReplyDelete