Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of Pre-school

Yikes my little baby is starting his first day at pre-school.  Even though I have been very matter of fact about it all this time I am feeling a bit weepy now!!!!  my husband Curt has been talking about how he will go pick him up at lunch time etc as he is very anxious.  I was telling him we need to play it by ear and not be the "helicopter parents" (hovering at the classroom).  Lets see how tomorrow goes!!!  My think I will be keeping my little scrabble tiles of my babies close to my heart at work tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. How did it go? I remember my mixed feelings very well...
    Just wanted to hear how it played out!
    My son started Kindergarden last fall and I found that I really enjoy the one on one time I now have with my daughter. Also, it makes creating my dolls soooo much easier :-)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my vacation post - I totally get the whole "staycation". Here, we call it "Urlaub in Balkonien" (= Vacation in Verandaville) and we did it for most of the summer since my hubby had to work and my sons kindergarden was out of session for more than 2 months. I hope you had a great time :-)

    Hugs,
    Vee

    ReplyDelete